Retouch is a common material template for face retouch in Filter Editor.
You can find a retouch example here: retouch effect.
- selection_tex. So-called 'red mask', encodes different parts of face: red channel = skin, green = mouth, blue = eyes. This texture should be the same for all effects (redmask_new_3.png).
- lookupTexTeeth. Teeth whitening LUT, used if
teethWhiteningCoeffvalue controls its strength.
- lookupTexEyes. Eyes whitening LUT, used if
eyesWhiteningCoeffvalue controls its strength.
- tex_highlight. Eye high light texture, used if
EYES_HIGHLIGHTis active. Texture in face UV coordinates applied with additive blending. Usually include just eye highlights and black in all pther areas.
- tex_softLight. Soft-light makeup layer, used if
SOFT_LIGHT_LAYERis active. Texture in face UV coordinates applied with 'soft light' blend mode.
- tex_normalMakeup. Normal makeup layer, used if
NORMAL_LAYERis active. Texture in face UV coordinates applied with regular alpha blending. Used for makeup and pre-baked shadows from 3D geoemtry (like hats and virtual hair).
SOFT_SKIN- enable skin smoothing,
skinSoftIntensitycontrols its strength
SHARPEN_TEETH- enable teeth sharpening,
teethSharpenIntensitycontrols its strength
SHARPEN_EYES- enable eyes sharpening,
eyesSharpenIntensitycontrols its strength