- The latest WebAR release.
- Any local web server, e.g. Nginx.
- The browser with the support of WebGL 2.0 and higher.
Get the client token
Before you start working with WebAR place your client token inside
Client token usage example
var clientToken = "YOUR_TOKEN_HERE"
Setting up the environment and running WebAR
- Unpack the downloaded archive with WebAR.
- Host the folder with WebAR on your web server.
Web environment with https enabled is required to run WebAR correctly on Chrome and Chromium-based browsers.
index.htmlhosted on your web server.