[0.24.0] - 2019-11-1
- Glasses detection
- Improved stability (aka jittersing) of face tracking
- Recognition results in Python bindings
- Migration to AndroidX
- New redesigned UI for Banuba SDK Demo AP (Android and iOS)
- Video textures decoding on Android 10
- Crash while going to background on iOS
- Audio recording speed on Android
- Lag during neural networks initialization
- Various camera fixes for Android
[0.23.0] - 2019-10-2
- Neural network based approach to detect faces. Quality, detection angles and speed of face detection was improved
- Neural networks support for Windows and Web.
- Unity plugin
- Sync audio and video during recording on Android
- Fast background on iPhone 6 and lower.
- Correct neural networks behavior during device rotations
- Video textures support (Android 10)
- Crashes on Adreno chipsets
- Stability fixes
[0.22.0] - 2019-08-28
- Lips coloring API in
- Option to switch off face recognition in
- Option to set preferred frame-rate on iOS
- Lips segmentation neural network updated (Android)
- Rendering on Andreno GPUs
- Video texture decoding issue on Android
- Android crash on app coming from background
- Crash on iPhone 5 after video capture
[0.21.0] - 2019-08-05
- Hair and lips recoloring in "Beauty" effect
EffectPlayerthreading model documentation
- SDK features documentation
- API to check if device is compatible with Neural Networks player
BanubaSdkManagercan be instantiated more then once (see "Migration Guides").
- Use background mask transform for background separation layer from
- Sample app signing (iOS)
- Rendering bugs after effect switch
- Correct screenshot size on Android
- "End touch" event (iOS)
[0.20.2] - 2019-07-24
- background separation layer from config.json (Android)
[0.20.1] - 2019-07-17
- Fix photo processing with MSAA enabled on Android
[0.20.0] - 2019-07-12
- Sample ASMR effects
- Render passes
- Rendered frames forwarding as byte arrays (Android)
- Ability to debug JS
- Reset effect cache API call
- Watermark gravity (Android)
- Sample background separation effect blending improved
- Background separation feature respects gyroscope data
- Ignore gyroscope during photo and video processing
- Beauty effect improvements
[0.19.1] - 2019-06-24
- Color post-processing effect
- Face rect API from face recognition result
- Beauty effect improvements
- Post-processing effect (when apply to framebuffer)
- Image glitches and crash in photo editing mode (Android)
[0.19.0] - 2019-06-17
- Bokeh effect example
- Icons cons for sample effects
- New documentation, programming guides added
- Rendering view transformation API
- Post-process library
- Beauty app example
Beautyeffect API parameters:
Beautyeffect api parameters:
- makeup_tex -> eyebrows_tex
- makeup_alpha -> eyebrows_alpha
- eyebrows_tex -> lashes_tex
- eyebrows_alpha -> lashes_alpha
- Gravity in effect now respects device orientation
- Remove life-cycle methods from
- External texture disabled by default (Android)
- Action Units sample effect updated
- Use only one camera session for all tasks (Android)
- Improved photo processing speed
- Sound Changer is supplied as separate plugin
- Swift 5 support
- Gracefully handle exceptions on OS X
- Missing and frozen video textures on iOS and Android
- Open GL crashes on Android
- Neural networks overload on Android
- Rendering bugs for Web version
- Stretched camera preview (iOS)
[0.18.1] - 2019-05-29
- SVG watermark support (Android)
- Proguard rules for banuba_sdk module (Android)
banuba_sdknow supplied in compiled form
BNBFullImageDatacan be created from RGB
- Suspend frame processing while taking low res photo (Android)
- Beauty effect: return default parameters after animation
- Restart camera preview session on HR photo (Android)
- Video texture freeze (Android)
- Crash during render size change
[0.18.0] - 2019-05-24
- Processing Bitmap and apply current selected effect on it (Android)
- Image editing mode in platform modules (Android)
- Acne removing technology in photo processing
- Watermarks on video (Android)
- Considering device orientation in photo taking
- Ability to setup several listener in EffectPlayer
- Support of Bitmap in FullImageData constructor (Android)
- Universal framework for device and simulator (iOS)
- Added assertions in EffetPlayer life cycle (for video processing)
- Hair segmentation neural network is updated
- Losing face orientation after android activity restart is fixed
- Physics on multiface effects is working correctly
- App has crashed on 32 bit Androids with enabled neural networks
- ActionUnits improvements
[0.17.1] - 2019-04-24
- Exposure settings (iOS)
- Continuous photo rendering with updated parameters
[0.17.0] - 2019-04-18
- Continuous photo rendering with updated parameters
- Conversions-free RGB input support
- Image file processing example (iOS)
- Support for landscape frame input
- API to check Android hardware performance
- Documentation improved
- Swift 4.2 support in example app
- Updated lips segmentation neural network
- Improved rendering quality on high-end Android devices
- Removed duplicate functionality in Android samples
- Correct video orientation (iOS)
[0.16.0] - 2019-04-03
- Neural networks for Android: lips, skin, hair, eyes iris segmentation; background separation.
- Neural networks rendering for Android.
- Full body segmentation neural network for iOS.
- Release binaries for Windows.
- New post process effects: acid whip, cathode, rave.
- x86_64 build variant for iOS simulators.
- Face detection in any orientation (Android).
- Camera FPS increased on Huawei devices.
- Video now paused when app is in background.
- Process screenshot or HQ camera option for Android.
- Performance on low-end Android devices.
- Video textures playback.
- Audio resume after background (Android).
- Launch time on first run (Android).
[0.15.0] - 2019-03-14
- Action Units and Blend Shapes
- Take high resolution photo with effect, camera switch, video recording (Android)
- Post processing stage with simple effects
- New neural network for eyes segmentation (iOS)
- Method to process photo from file readded to API
- Hide eyes if there is no face in test_Eyes effect
- Binary size reduced for iOS
- Photo in Landscape mode on iOS
- Animation position on photos
- Acne removal performance on photos
- Sounds after background (Android)
[0.14.3] - 2019-02-21
- Android crash with external texture
- Rendering area size for iOS
- Java documentation
[0.14.2] - 2019-02-09
- Version number in iOS framework
[0.14.1] - 2019-02-01
- iPad support for Demo app
- Analytics serialization
- New lifecycle: effect is paused before background
- Videoprocessing (desktop only)
- Photo processing optimization
- Android Demo Activity GC optimization
[0.14.0] - 2019-01-15
- Haptic feedback.
- Client API automatically generated both for Java and Obj-C.
- Documantation reflecting Java and Obj-C classes.
- Draw state after VAO modification made by external code (Android).
- Sound session restore on iOS.
- FPS degradation on video textures (Android).
[0.13.3] - 2019-01-15
- Audio session configuration (iOS)
[0.13.2] - 2019-01-14
- Restore old RFX classifier
[0.13.1] - 2019-01-11
- Watermarks on video (iOS only)
- Beauty soft light texture without eye shadows
- Stretched picture during video preview on iOS
- Fix JS call with arguments
[0.13.0] - 2018-12-27
- Ability to modify user's voice (voice changer); iOS only
- Smaller face recognition classifier
- Eyes segmentation textures
- Neural network for face detection (optional, disabled by default)
- Acne removal
- Lips segmentation
- Improved hair segmentation on Android
- BanubaSdkManager improvements on Android
- FPS calculation,
- Overdraw on Android
- Black screen on Mali devices
[0.12.6] - 2018-12-20
- Reverted unnecessary cropping of video pixel buffer
[0.12.5] - 2018-12-19
- Fix video recording for custom size of input frame
[0.12.4] - 2018-12-18
- Functions for retriving effect and screen sizes from js
- Rendering artifacts near eyelid in beauty effect (z-fighting)
- Camera initial mode fix, custom aspect ratio support
- Adjust configuring exposure settings method
[0.12.3] - 2018-12-14
- Fix beautification issues on high resolution
- Fix coordinates conversion in touch event
[0.12.2] - 2018-12-12
- Video recording (copy + flip on BanubaSDK side), memory management improvements
[0.12.1] - 2018-12-11
- Turn off frame_brightness feature by default.
- Enable gyroscope on demand.
- Process image improved Fixed
- Exposure point settings (iOS) Added
- Effect events for Android
- Touch events for android
[0.12.0] - 2018-12-04
- EffectPlayer life cycle methods updated
- Strict checks of surface lifecycle
- Face detection algorithm reverted to more stable implementation
- Resource finding path changed to subfolder (bnb)
- Naming banuba.core -> banuba.sdk (iOS)
- VideoRecording via TextureCache (iOS)
- Search locations in ResourceManager error message
- Ability to setup log level and subscribe to SDK's log callback from client code
- Methods for getting CPU Info on Android
- Experimental neural network support on Android (background separation, hair segmentation) (special build is required)
- Bin record interface in BanubaCore
- Improved error reporting while effect loading
- Beautification effect added to resources (special build is required)
- Process single image method with custom input and output formats (ability to take high-quality photos)
- Experimental skin segmentation NN added on iOS
- Experimental eyes segmentation NN added on iOS
- Ability to flip rendered image along the Y axis
- Touch events on iOS
- Fix pushFrameYVU420 method
- Fix crash in effect_context::update (race condition)
- Return draw error when effect loading failed
- Bokeh effect works on Android,
- Fix slow wireframe in DebugRenderer
- Fix iOS crash in shader compilation
- Fix unpack alignment for textures with
width * componentsnot multiple of 4
- Fix process image when external camera texture
- Fix bg copy MRT on ANGLE WebGL (Web)
- Fix depth test&write state after morph with hair compacting
- Fix min and max possible coordinates (in face recognition)
- Fix exposure point
[0.11.2] - 2018-11-20
- Drawing artifacts on some effects
[0.11.1] - 2018-11-15
- Updated face recognition algorithm.
- Ability to link with simulator on iOS.
- Release number for frameworks fixed
- Fix runtime crash with aligned new on iOS 10
- Correctly stop Effect Player in onDestroy and initialization in onCreate
[0.11.0] - 2018-11-08
- Sound volume control in effect.
- Callback to receive events from effects (mainly for analytics).
- Support for Bokeh effect.
- New face model classifier.
- Rendering performance optimization.
- Various crashes
[0.10.2] - 2018-10-08
- Issues with effects display (black background instead of camera texture).
- Dynamic shadow lag by one frame.
[0.10.1] - 2018-10-05
- Face recognition black mask in effects has fixed on some Android devices.
[0.10.0] - 2018-10-05
- Support of new pixel formats in effect_player::process_frame: RGBA, BGRA, ARGB, RGB, BGR. Not supported in BanubaCore yet.
- Binding EffectPlayer and Recognizer for Python.
- Launch on iOS 10.
- Issue with audio engine lifecycle.
- Render: issue with effect's shadows has been fixed.
- Render: issue with depth buffer on Xiaomi Redmi 4a has been fixed.
- Render optimization:
- Excess loading of 1x1 textures for background and hair masks was removed when these features are not used.
- Color correction for easysnap (lut-textures background loading — speeds up beauty effect loading and small speed up of lut layer rendering).
- Broken effects fixes.
[0.9.1] - 2018-10-02
- Dynamic shadows drawing issue has been fixed (for Banuba 3.0).
- EffectPlayer for Backend major version was raised to 5.0.
- Render performance optimization.
- Beauty Effect for both platforms should be taken from 2b959fa12a966956c6f158ded762b634eac988de or later (update Android effect).
[0.9.0] - 2018-09-28
- A few crashes in face recognition engine were fixed.
- Issue with mask does not respect head volume after switching the effects has been fixed.
- Render performance optimization.
[0.8.6] - 2018-09-24
- Android version assembled with NDK 18.
- Face recognition improved performance, improved anti-tremble, smoothing and so on.
[0.8.5] - 2018-09-21
- Fixed initialization crash.
[0.8.4] - 2018-09-21
- Debug render antialiasing.
- Beautification effect performance has increased.
- Face recognition performance has increased.
[0.8.3] - 2018-09-21
- Binary file size was reduced for iOS (17.7 MB against 19.7 MB).
[0.8.2] - 2018-09-19
- Issues with single frame processing were fixed.
- Performance has improved.
[0.8.1] - 2018-09-14
- Minor render optimizations (excess glGetInteger were removed).
- Low-light feature has been reverted because it has issues.
[0.8.0] - 2018-09-12
- New audio player.
- Callback on low light detection.
- Improvements in face recognition lib (performance in multiface mode has been increased, recognition angles has been increased, predictability of recognition work time has been improved — detection distribution by frames with self scheduler.
- Improvements in render performance (number of passed parameters into shader interpolation were decreased — pixel shaders patch in glfx).
- More accurate draw of the camera image (NEAREST filtration).
[0.7.2] - 2018-09-11
- Issues with
[0.7.1] - 2018-09-07
- Fixed issue with crash in v0.7.0 release.
[0.7.0] - 2018-09-05
- Photo mode frame processing (high resolution frame processing).
- Consistency mode for camera external texture (Android).
- Ability to get the version of EffectPlayer from backend.
- Ability to get the number of rendered frame and pass number in push_frame.
- Face recognition finds face at a large angle (up to 30 degrees).
- Ability to set the texture parameters through suffixes in their names.
- Framework version is transferred to Manifest after building, AAR assembling completely automated (Andorid).
- Fixed issue with context lose on Android.
- Effects with occlusion are fixed.
- Small bug fixes.
- Strong reference on Delegate has been removed in iOS.
[0.6.2] - 2018-08-31
- Fixed deadlock when drawing regular camera texture.
[0.6.1] - 2018-08-29
- Consistent external texture for Android.
- Zeroing face counter on onStop event.
[0.6.0] - 2018-08-21
- Fixed and significantly improved inconsistency modes (was given earlier in unversioned release).
- Images strides from the camera were fixed for Android.
- Fixed issue with long camera initialization.
- Default iOS mode was changed to inconsistency-without-face (was given earlier in unversioned release).
- Updates in gender recognition (works fast and once in 3 seconds at the moment).
[0.5.2] - 2018-07-31
- Possibility to enable inconsistency mode on iOS, it is possible to skip frame processing to render the image.
- Possibility to receive device orientation in script (it is possible to disable background separation according to orientation).
- Possibility to create a few recognizer instances (basically for DiffCat, not yet presented in EP API).
- Possibility to transmit both camera matrix into the script (needed for morphing creation in accordance to distance from camera).
- Recognizer coverage with performance tests has started.
- Potential crash with keeping color_plane was fixed.
- Fixed wrong_fb_after_morph.
[0.5.1] - 2018-07-26
- Beauty settings doesn’t apply issue has been fixed.
- Unnecessary Android resources were removed.
[0.5.0] - 2018-07-24
- Consistency/inconsistency modes switching (Android).
- Blur background.
- Performance collection using systrace (Android).
- 32-bit support (but slow at the moment).
- Possibility to transfer frame number which has come from camera.
- Possibility to disabled background separation and other recognizer features from scripts.
- Switching between external texture and drawing from ImageReader (Android).
- Huawei issues (Android).
- Colors conversion bug fix (color correction).
- Optimized morphing.