iOS Demo app UI description
- Effects selection — the slider control that shows all effects in the app.
- Switch mode - switches between the Photo and Video modes. When the photo mode is enabled, you'll see the photo control option on the left side of the app.
- HQ-photo/Record Video:
- In HQ-photo mode: takes a high-quality photo (process image).
- In Video recording mode: 1st tap starts Video recording, 2nd tap ends the recording and shows the recorded video.
- Save Dump — 1st tap starts face recognition data recording, 2nd tap ends recording. The recorded face recognition data can be found on the device after connecting the phone to PC and navigating to SDK Demo app from iTunes.
- Switch camera — switches the camera between the front and rear views.
- Process photo — select and process photos from Camera Roll.
- Frame Logger — 1st tap starts FPS log recording, 2nd tap ends FPS log recording. FPS recording result can be found in the app log output in xCode.
- Reset Player — restart the effect player. The active effect will be dropped.
How to use Acne Removal tool in Banuba SDK Demo app
Assemble the Banuba SDK Demo build using your release Archive (read iOS getting started guide).
Launch Banuba SDK Demo app on your iOS device.
Select any filter to enable Face Detection (e.g. SDK Makeup).
Take a photo or select it from the gallery (Other actions -> Process photo).
Tap on a single point with acne to remove it.
Work example in the demo app.
- Tap and hold on a photo to see the original image.