Banuba SDK delivery includes the following parts:
banuba_effect_player.aar provides a relatively low-level cross-platform API which is described in the API reference.
banuba_sdk.aar is build on top of
banuba_effect_player.aar. This library provides the Android-specific functionality.
banuba_effect_player.aar provided in a compiled form and
banuba_sdk.aar in sources are available for your reference and fine-tuning.
The entry point to
banuba_sdk.aar library is
BanubaSdkManager class. This class provides the following functionality:
- Configure rendering mode --
- Setup the watermark --
- Manage camera --
- Open GL context management --
- Take a screenshot or image with the effect using the camera --
- Apply the effect to an external image (e.g. from disk) --
- Record a video with the effect --
- Continuous photo rendering (i.e. the dynamic effect applied to the frozen image) --
- Send frames to other destinations (e.g. via WebRTC) --
banuba_sdk contains the following packages:
internal.camera-- the functionality related to the camera capture. See
internal.encoding-- audio and video capture and recording.
internal.gl-- various Open GL ES utils.
internal.photo-- screenshot capture.
internal.renderer-- rendering thread. See
The Effect component makes up an essential part of the SDK usage. It's represented as a folder with scripts and resources. Please, refer to Android demo app section for more details about effects.