Android Demo app UI description
- FPS Counter and active effect — shows 3 types of FPS in real-time and displays active effect.
- Face Recognition (FRX)
- Frame Logger — 1st tap starts FPS log recording, 2nd tap ends FPS log recording. FPS log can be found in logcat output.
- Gallery — selection and processing photos from the gallery (continuous photo editing).
- Take HQ Photo — takes a high-quality photo (process image).
- Switch camera — switches the camera between the front and rear views.
- Save Dump — 1st tap starts face recognition data recording, 2nd tap ends face recognition data recording. Recorded dump can be found on device:
- Photo/Video — tap to take a low-quality photo in the Photo mode (5), tap and hold to record a video in the Video mode (5).
- Switch mode - switches between the Photo and Video modes. When the Video mode is enabled, you can record videos with control 7.
- Effects selection — the slider control that shows all effects in the app.
- Add Effects — feature that allows to add new effects into Demo App more quickly using File Manager.
How to use Add Effects feature in Banuba SDK Demo app
- Download a folder with effect via Android Studio to device.
- Launch Demo App and tap '+' icon.
- Find the effect(s) downloaded in File Manager.
- Mark the folder(s) with checkbox and tap 'Select' button.
- Effect(s) appeared in Demo app right after being added and can be applied.